Hey! Aqui les dejo unos de mis pasteles favoritos. Es delicioso y fácil de hacer!
For the cake:
- 110g butter plus extra for greasing
- 150g soft light brown sugar
- 2 large free range eggs
- 210g plain flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 300g peeled, cored and sliced cooking apple (Shouldn’t be more than one large one).
For the crumble topping:
- 50g of vanilla sugar (or substitute with caster sugar)
- 50g of plain flour
- 50g of butter
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 8. Grease and line a 20cm cake tin with a removable base. With an electric hand mixer, beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until pale. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing until they are incorporated.
- Fold through the flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until you have a thick cake batter. Stir through the apple and pour the batter into the cake tin.
- The batter will be thick, so use a spatula to spread across the base of the tin.Using a handblender with a food processor attachment, blitz the ingredients for the crumble topping until you get left with rough crumbs. You can also do this by hand in a bowl using your fingertips to combine the ingredients together. Sprinkle the crumble topping on top of the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- 20cm cake tin with a removable base
- Electric hand mixer or stand alone mixer
- Large mixing bowl (if not using a stand mixer)
- Handblender with a food processor attachment or food processor (optional)
Nota: la primera vez que lo hice se me hizo muy seco, pueden agregarle como de 50ml a 100ml de leche para que quede mas mojadito! Buen provechito!
Original link here!
Espero que les guste! Los quiero!